AKIBA’S TRIP: Hellbound & Debriefed is the precursor to AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead & Undressed, the smash hit that introduced a Western audience to the seedy underworld lurking in the shadows of the haven of “otaku” culture in the Akihabara district of Tokyo. Released as AKIBA’S TRIP Plus in Japan, players explore a rich setting based on the famous “Akiba” district circa 2011, hunting vampiric foes and tearing off their clothes to expose them to sunlight. This remaster brings the game up to modern HD graphical standards, all while retaining the charm of the original classic that sparked a cult hit series.
- The day 1 '10th anniversary Edition' Comes with a 60Pg+ Softcover art book and a 2-Disc soundtrack consisting of 47 tracks
- Playful reimagining of Japan's electronics mecca - Take a virtual tour of 2011's akihabara district recreated in painstaking detail, complete with accurate Street layouts and shops based on real businesses operating at the time
- Fight like a nerd - Wield an arsenal of replica, collectibles, and other amusing objects as you humiliate vampires into submission, all while wearing a stylish array of customizable clothes and costumes
- Your choices matter - choose which faction to support in the fight for akihabara and watch as your decisions affect the course of the story, culminating in one of several different endings
- Full dual audio - Enjoy hours of witty banter in your choice of English or the original Japanese