We Buy Games, Consoles, Accessories & More. Trade-in Your Items Today For Cash Or Credit.
We Are Now Accepting Trades By Mail!
- Simply use the below form to contact us, or send as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with everything you want to sell. Pictures are appreciated, as they help us give you a more accurate quote.
- You will typically get a reply back within 48-72hrs with a provisional quote for both store credit and cash, along with our terms and conditions. Please be aware that depending on our current backlog of trades and the size of your trade, it can take up to a week to receive a quote.
- Quotes are valid for 7days and if you wish to accept, you must contact us again within that timeframe to finalize everything.
- Once your shipment arrives and has been processed your payment will be sent via PayPal within 2-3 business days.
- Please be aware, that all online quotes are provisional and assume that the item is complete, clean, and in good working order.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
What follows is a two-party agreement between Abreu Entertainment LLC DBA Level Up Video Games (Level Up) and the recipient of this document (Customer). It covers the transaction by mail, between the two parties for the purchase of video games and related merchandise. By using the below form you agree and consent to the terms listed.
The customer is responsible for all associated shipping costs in sending the items to Level Up. All quoted values assume that CD/DVD/Bluray based games, as well as DS/3DS/PSP/Vita games are complete (original box, cover-art, and manual), unless otherwise stated by the Customer. All retro cartridge based games (eg. NES, Genesis, GameBoy, etc.) are quoted as being cartridge only, unless otherwise stated by the Customer. Items received not in the assumed condition will be re-assessed and changes Level Up deems necessary will be made to the initial quote. Late shipments may be subject to different pricing than previously quoted.
All items received must be an original NTSC-U copy, in good working order, be of salable condition, and not in need of repair. Items deemed not to be in this condition will not receive credit (partial or otherwise). Additionally, any items damaged in transit will not be accepted and will be removed from the quote. Level Up is not responsible for returning any items it deems to be in such condition(s). If the Customer wishes these items returned, the return shipping cost will be deducted from the Customer’s total payment. Level Up is not liable for any lost or damaged shipments.
Level Up will provide the Customer with a final breakdown for every item accepted as part of this transaction alongside the remitted payment. Upon completion of this transaction the Customer gives up any and all claim of ownership over the items and they become the sole property of Level Up. All transactions are final.