Tokyo Game Show 2022 is currently underway and this year’s Japan Game Awards winners have been announced. Just like the rest of the world, Japan also found itself lost in the Lands Between of Elden Ring.
- Game Of The Year: Elden Ring
- Best Sales Award: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
- Award For Excellence: Elden Ring, Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker, Ghostwire Tokyo, Horizon Forbidden West, Kirby & The Forgotten Land, Lost Judgement, Pokemon Legends Arceus, Resident Evil Village, Sky Children Of The Light, Tales of Arise
- Global Award Japanese Product: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
- Global Award Foreign Product: Call Of Duty Vanguard
- Minster Of Economy, Trade, & Industry Award: Hidetaka Miyazaki (From Software)